How to Gain Financial Relief in Kentucky
August 25, 2020 | Emma Frost
Have you ever wondered if you can find financial relief in Kentucky that is both fast and reliable? With all of the uncertainty happening in the world today, the sudden need for extra cash is common and has happened to many already. With so many people living each month paycheck-to-paycheck, preparing for a financial emergency ahead of time is difficult. This makes the emergency itself that much more difficult and stressful to deal with.
The good news is that you’re never far away from financial relief, in the form of payday loans, if you live in Kentucky. A payday loan is a loan type that specializes in offering you access to fash cash. A quick search of payday loan places will show you all of the different locations that we serve throughout Kentucky, but it's important to make informed decisions when it comes to your financials. Here are some of your options!
Your Loan Options
It’s important to take note of the different options available to you in the event of a financial emergency. Not every loan option will be best for your situation, but a payday loan is an option that can help you when other options don't work. Let’s jump into some popular options.
Personal loans are a versatile loan type that is often obtained through a bank and can be used for many purposes. They don’t require any sort of collateral for you to secure the loan, which means you won’t have to offer anything you own to access the funds. Because of this, however, most personal loans are dependent upon your credit score for approval and a moderate to low score might hinder your ability to be approved.
These loans function by you offering items that you own up for sale, essentially, though you often be paid anywhere from 20% to 60% of their value. These items are kept by the pawnshop for a certain amount of time, anywhere from one to a few months, before the pawnshop puts the item up for sale. If you want the item back, you have the opportunity to do so at the cost of the item plus interest.
Many credit cards come with a %0 APR introductory period, which means you can use the card and the amount that you charge won’t accrue interest. While this does provide you with some time to pay back the amount you charged, any remaining balance after the period will begin collecting interest. Remember - Once you charge your card, it’s easy to keep charging, so be careful! Many credit cards are also dependent upon your credit score for approval, which won’t help you if you have a lower score.
Payday loans are a short-term loan option type that isn’t dependent upon your credit score for approval, making them easy to obtain in your time of need. Boasting a fast application, you can be approved for anywhere from $100 to $500 in emergency cash and the entire process can take as little as 30 minutes. Here’s how to apply:
- Submit an online form: This form can be completed from the comfort of your own home and can be finished in minutes. You’ll input your name and contact information, after which you’ll be able to select the nearest store to your location.
- A representative will call you: During this phone call, one of our representatives will make sure you know what items to bring with you during your meeting. These items include:
- A driver’s license or a valid government-issued I.D.
- Your most recent paystub as proof of employment.
- A blank check from an active account in your name.
- You’ll meet the representative at the store: It’s during this meeting that you’ll find out how much money you’ll receive on your loan. You’ll also have a chance to ask any questions you have about the loan process. Once you’re approved and comfortable with everything, the funds will be deposited into your account for you to use.
All credit types are welcome at Fast Payday Loans, Inc. because we understand that your financial past shouldn’t define your financial future or your ability to handle your emergency. That's why we make finding relief is easier now than ever before. Don’t wait until the last minute to handle your emergency and, even if you do, we can get you same-day cash. We’ve always got your back.