How to Stretch Your Money Until Your Next Paycheck
January 29, 2021 | Louis Tully
Are you worried that your next pay day is weeks away? Wondering what is the best payday loan for bad credit because you’re already running low on cash. If so, here are some tips on how to make the most of every dollar, and a back-up plan if a big financial emergency hits before the next check comes in.
Plan for A Financial Emergency
Bring Your Lunch to Work
Eating out can really add up. Instead of spending $10 or more a day on fast food, you can buy ingredients for the next two weeks. Even if you don’t have a lot of cooking experience, you can make your own sandwiches and salads, or follow a simple pasta recipe.
Some financial experts say that in one year of bringing your lunch to work, you can save up to $3,120 dollars. You’ll also eat healthier and more delicious meals than anything you can get from the office canteen or corner food truck.
Bringing your lunch to work can help you to save some money when you are wondering what is the best payday loan for bad credit.
Make A Shopping List
This is one tried-and-tested way of lowering your grocery bills, so you don’t spend money on duplicate items or forget to buy the essentials. Take a moment to check your pantry before heading out to the store.
Buy only what you need. Supermarket sales are designed to tempt you into impulse buys or buying things in bulk, but you end up going way overbudget on unimportant purchases. Stick to the list!
Get Creative with Your Meal Plan
Instead of buying choice chicken parts, buy a whole chicken and chop it up yourself. Use the legs and wings for fried chicken, boil the breast and shred the meat for sandwiches. You can also use the broth to make soup. It’s a great way to prepare several meals from one purchase, save money, and stop worrying about what is the best payday loan for bad credit.
You can also look for recipes that only require a few cheap ingredients. Start a “Meatless Monday” and you’ll save both money and cut back on cholesterol and calories, too. Try tofu curry, veggie fajitas, or a simple tomato omelette. You’ll eat well and stretch your paycheck, too.
This is common sense, but even smart people forget to turn off the lights. You can also switch to LED lightbulbs or use motion-activated bulbs in your corridors instead of leaving your lights on all night.
Unplugging your chargers and other appliances can also help reduce your monthly electricity bills. The U.S. Department of Energy says that it can save as much as 10% of your annual energy consumption.
Take Out A Payday Loan
Sometimes, no matter how much you save, you experience a financial emergency through no fault of your own. Maybe your car broke down, or you need an emergency medical or dental treatment.
A payday loan can help you raise emergency cash and cover the expenses until your next paycheck. You can borrow from $100 to $500, depending on your income.
Are you wondering how a payday loan can help, or what is the best payday loan for bad credit?
What are the benefits of a payday loan?
- No credit requirements. Anyone can apply for a payday loan! Even if you have a low credit score or have credit issues like discharged bankruptcy or bounced checks, it doesn’t matter. Payday loans do not even ask you to submit your credit—it’s not a requirement for eligibility.
- Minimal documents. All you need to show is your driver’s license or any ID issues by the state, your most recent pay stub, and a blank check from an active checking account that is under your name.
- Get the money right away. Applying for traditional bank loans can take weeks, especially if you do not have a good credit history. However, most financial emergencies require you to raise the money as fast as possible. With payday loans, you can get the money within the day.
What is the best payday loan for bad credit?
Go to a lender that you can trust. Here at Fast Payday Loans of Kentucky LLC, we do all that we can to give you a simple, convenient and stress-free loan application process.
- Very fast processing time. You don’t have to worry about what is the best payday loan for bad credit when Kentucky payday loans are available. You can be approved in no time at all. Thanks to our simple process and fast customer service, applying for a loan take as little as 30 minutes.
- Convenient locations. You can go directly to the nearest branch or start the application process online—whatever is easier for you!
- Friendly customer service. If you have any questions about the loan, we will personally explain the requirements and walk you through the process, so there is no worry about what is the best payday loan for bad credit.
How do I apply for a payday loan?
- Visit https://fastpaydayloansofkentuckyllc.com/ and submit the simple online form.
- A representative from your preferred location will call you to personally explain the process and the required documents. Feel free to ask any questions – we are here to help.
- Go to your desired branch to submit the documents. Our customer service will calculate the loan amount you qualify for.
- Complete the documents and walk out with the cash.
Stretching your money until your next paycheck has never been as easy as using a Kentucky payday loan with the help of Fast Payday Loans of Kentucky LLC. For more information visit our website or stop in one of our convenient locations.