Can You Get a Payday Advance with Bad Credit?
Is it possible to get a payday advance with bad credit? Or is bad credit like a stigma that will keep the doors to any funding opportunities closed until you cover all your debts first?
Having good credit is important when it comes to loans. However, in the modern-day world, a plethora of financial obligations can be a reason for a credit fall. If your credit leaves much to be desired while you need money ASAP, Kentucky payday advance for bad credit is an option worth looking into. Kentucky payday loans are quick and easy to qualify for, especially for those whose credit is far from being perfect.
Here's What You Need to Know about a Payday Advance with Bad Credit
Being knowledgeable about fine points of a payday advance for bad credit holders can help you be aware of what to do, what to expect from the process, and make the right decision. So, let’s consider the things you should know about getting a payday advance with bad credit.
1. Qualifying Requirements for a Payday Advance with Bad Credit
At Fast Payday Loans of Kentucky, LLC., you can easily get payday advance, bad credit not being an issue. What matters is that you satisfy the lender’s qualifying requirements (hint: good credit isn’t on the list).
Here are the required items you’ll need to be eligible for the loan:
- A valid government-issued ID to prove you’re over 18 years old (a minor cannot be eligible for Kentucky payday loans according to state regulations);
- Your most recent pay stub as proof of income and your ability to repay the loan;
- A blank check from an active checking account in your name.
2. The Max Cash Amount
The maximum cash amount you can get for a payday advance with bad credit in the state of Kentucky is $500. That’s also the maximum loan amount you can qualify for at Fast Payday Loans of Kentucky, LLC. The actual amount you particularly qualify for will depend on your income and your ability to pay off the loan.
3. There Are No Income Requirements
As mentioned above typically you’d need to provide your most recent pay stub to get approved for a Kentucky payday advance with bad credit.
The pay stub would determine 1) the loan amount you qualify for; 2) your loan repayment schedule (as payday loans are usually paid off at once on the next payday).
That said, you have chances to get approved for Kentucky payday loans at Fast Payday Loans of Kentucky, LLC. even if you aren’t able to provide a recent pay stub due to an unstable employment situation – as long as you’re able to provide a suitable alternative.
What matters is that you prove you can repay the loan down the line. If you can provide correct documents for alternative repayment means (such as any benefits or compensation, alimony, pension, or even savings) – you have a chance to get approved for the loan.
4. Super-Fast Processing
Unlike bank loans requiring long waiting periods to get approval decision, a payday advance for bad credit is a fast short-term type of loan, and the funding will be available to you in less than a day. It’ll take you a few minutes to submit a quick cash online form, and a few more to talk the process over with the loan representative on the phone.
After that, the most you’ll have to spend on the application process (bar possible commute time) is the in-person meeting with the loan representative which typically takes around 30-40 minutes.
5. No Credit Impact
Unlike banks, Fast Payday Loans of Kentucky, LLC. never reports to any credit agencies, and without being reported your loan cannot affect your credit history.
Where to Find Opportunities for Payday Advance Bad Credit Notwithstanding?
So, if you’re googling “fast payday loans near me”, consider checking out the Fast Payday Loans of Kentucky, LLC. store locator on the website. That way, you can easily find the store closest to you without spending hours doing your research.
Here’s How to Get Payday Advance, Bad Credit Not Being an Issue!
- Submit a quick cash online form on the website to send the information to your preferred store;
- Answer when the loan representative calls to talk the basic loan details over;
- Take the required items (your government-issued ID, your most recent pay stub – or alternative proof of income, and a blank check from an active checking account in your name) to the appointment the loan representative schedules;
- At the appointment, let the loan representative assess your documents to determine if you qualify for the loan and how much cash you qualify for (could be anywhere between $100 and $500).
- Get approved, finish the final paperwork – and get the cash!
Submit Your Inquiry Today!
Payday advance for bad credit is not only possible but may also be helpful, especially if you need money on short notice. So, now that you know all that’s important to know about Kentucky payday loans for bad credit, submit your inquiry and get up to $500 TODAY!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.