How Many Payday Loans Can You Have in Kentucky? Your Questions Answered
July 22, 2021 | Daniel Dewitt
Consider this your quick-fire guide to payday loans in Kentucky. We are going to cover everything from the definition of this loan type to how many payday loans you can have in Kentucky as well as how to get one with Fast Payday Loans of Kentucky, LLC.
What Are Payday Loans?
Payday loans are a short-term financial solution to hardships requiring small monetary amounts.
Originally, they were designed to tide people over until their next paycheck (hence their name) but they can also be used for all kinds of emergencies, including:
- Fixing your vehicle
- Repairing your home after storm damage or other disasters
- Paying off your or your family's medical bills
Technically, there aren't any legal restrictions placed on the usage of such loans. However, we only ever recommend using them when it's absolutely necessary (i.e., for emergencies). After all, this is a loan, and you would have to pay it back if you want to avoid getting yourself into a bigger trouble.
Now that you know what a payday loan is and what it should be used for, let’s move on to discussing the details of how payday loans work in Kentucky.
All You Need to Know about Payday Loans in Kentucky
We're sure you'll find all the information you need below. But if you're struggling, we're only a phone call away.
How Many Payday Loans Can You Have in Kentucky?
Kentucky state consumer loan laws state that you can have two (2) payday loans at a time, the total amount of which equals $500 or less.
Can You Still Get Payday Loans in Kentucky if You Have Bad Credit or Bankruptcy?
Absolutely! While we may conduct soft credit checks, credit score is not the main determinant in our approval decisions. If you have charge offs, bounced checks, discharged bankruptcy, and other money issues, you still have chances to qualify and get approved.
How Much Can You Get from Payday Loans in Kentucky?
We allow loan seekers like yourself to receive anywhere from $100 to $500 with our payday loans. Remember, payday loans are for short-term, small financial issues, not for sorting out large or long-term monetary troubles.
Will Your Personal Information Be Kept Confidential?
What Do You Need to Apply for Payday Loans in Kentucky?
You must be at least 18 years old, have some sort of employment, and be able to provide the following documents:
- A driver's license or another type of state-issued identification
- Your most recent bank statement
- A blank check from a checking account in your name
How Fast Payday Loans of Kentucky, LLC. Works
Now that we have answered all your burning questions, we want to take a deeper dive into our Kentucky payday loan acquisition process.
At Fast Payday Loans of Kentucky, LLC, we like to keep things simple and speedy. You can start the process from the comfort of your own home. You won't need to endure countless hours of paperwork. And all our loan specialists are knowledgeable and friendly.
Here's How to Obtain Payday Loans with Us
- Fill in our quick online form. Your information will be sent directly to your closest Fast Payday Loans of Kentucky, LLC location.
- A loan specialist from this location will call you by phone. They will explain the procedure, tell you which items you need, and answer your questions.
- Following the phone call, head over to your nearest location. Don't forget to bring the required documents. These are as follows:
- A driver's license or state-issued ID
- Your most recent pay stub
- A blank check from your checking account (it must be in your name)
Get Your Payday Loan with Us Today!
As you can see, our process is quick and easy. You'll get your loan on the same day as you apply, and the money will hit your bank within 24 hours or less. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch. Start the process of getting payday loans online today. We can't wait to help you acquire your payday loans in Kentucky!