Who Can Get Payday Loans Online in Kentucky?
If you’re in the midst of some kind of financial hardship, you might have already considered a loan option or two.
If you just need a bit of cash to push you through, then getting a payday loans online could be the most optimal option for you. Especially, if your problem is time-sensitive and could escalate and cost you more in the future unless handled ASAP.
Handling things like urgent medical bills, emergency house repairs, unplanned car problems, or maybe even an overdue bill or two would be much easier with a payday loan, as it’s quick, easy, and probably the most accessible loan around.
Honestly, it’s unlikely there’s a loan out there that’s easier to qualify for.
Who Can Qualify for Payday Loans Online in Kentucky?
Short answer? Most anyone. Honestly, it’s easier not to qualify for a payday loan than to qualify for one. Longer answer? Anyone, who is:
- Of legal age – at least 18 years old – and has sufficient valid documentation to prove it;
- Has an active checking account in their name;
- Has any sort of income (doesn’t necessarily have to be a paycheck, though it is the most popular payoff option).
What Will I Need to Get Payday Loans Online?
Applying for payday loans online is easy. There aren’t many requirements – and fewer still are inflexible. Usually, the lender will do their best to accommodate your situation and bend the rules in your favor.
However, there are certain items you need to provide, no matter the circumstances – otherwise, you just won’t be eligible, to begin with.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A state-issued photo ID – payday loans are heavily regulated country-wide, with Kentucky being no exception. And one of those regulations deems that you cannot be eligible for the payday loan unless you can provide a valid document confirming you’re at least 18 years old (if you don’t have an ID, a driver’s license will do).
- A blank check from an active checking account in your name – keep in mind that you won’t be able to use another person’s checking account, even if you have their written permission.
- Proof of income – usually your most recent pay stub (though there can be alternatives if you have no active income).
Can I Get Payday Loans Online if My Credit is Bad?
Yes, you can apply for payday loans online if your credit is bad or if you have discharged bankruptcy, bounced checks, etc. You can apply even if you have no credit at all!
While the loan representative may perform a quick credit history check during your application process, the results aren’t likely to influence your chances as long as your required items are all in order!
Not only that but getting a payday loan won’t have any sort of impact on your credit history either, be it negative or (unfortunately) positive.
The loan will remain entirely between you and the lender – in this case, Fast Payday Loans of Kentucky, Inc. – and won’t be reported to any credit bureaus.
Can I Get Payday Loans Online if I’m Unemployed?
Yes, you can.
While it’s customary to provide your most recent pay stub as proof of income when you apply for payday loans online, the lender will do their best to accommodate your situation.
Which means as long as you have some kind of means to pay the loan off, you can be eligible. Unemployment/welfare benefits, pension, alimony, even savings have previously been used to successfully pay loans off at Fast Payday Loans of Kentucky, Inc.
Tip: tell your loan representative about your situation so they can properly assist you.
How to Get Started with Payday Loans Online:
If you’ve already got the required items – your state-issued ID, your most recent pay stub (or proof of income from an alternate source), a blank check from an active checking account in your name – consider most of the job done. From here on getting started with payday loans online should be easy.
- Start by going to the Main Page of our website and finding a quick cash form. Fill the form out with all the required information and submit it.
- The form will get processed in a few minutes, and you’ll get a call from a loan representative, so be sure to keep the phone close.
- The loan representative will provide you with further instructions, answer any questions you might have about the procedure, and schedule an appointment with an associate for you.
- Take the required items to the scheduled payday loan near me appointment for the associate to assess. Based on your documents they’ll determine if you qualify for the loan and how much cash you should get (could be anywhere between $100 and $500).
- If they approve you, you’ll finish the paperwork on the spot and get the cash you need.
This entire procedure typically lasts no more than 30-45 minutes.
Get Your Payday Loan Online Today!
As you can see, anyone can get a payday loan, as here at Fast Payday Loans of Kentucky, Inc., we try our best to make this service as accessible to everyone as possible. So, if you feel like NOW is the right time to act, otherwise, your problem may increase and cost you more in the future, then don’t lose anymore time and get the process started with your payday loan today!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.