How to Repay Your Kentucky Payday Loan Responsibly
April 7, 2021 | Peyton Sawyer
Knowing how to repay your Kentucky payday loan responsibly is the key to ensuring financial freedom. Today, we're going to walk you through the steps you should take to do just that.
How To Be Responsible With Your Payday Loan
What Is A Kentucky Payday Loan?
A Kentucky payday loan is a short-term financial solution that tides you over until your payday. Nowadays, they can be used for funding all kinds of emergencies — travel, home repairs, auto repairs, and medical bills — but originally, they were made to supplement your income.
You can get your cash in as little as 30 minutes and you'll have up to three months (usually) to repay it.
How To Repay Your Kentucky Payday Loan
Before you get stuck into the application process, you should understand how to pay your loan back properly to avoid any mishaps.
Take a look at the steps below.
1. Acknowledge Your Financial Responsibilities
As the saying goes, the first part of resolving a problem is knowing you've got one; the same can be said for knowing your financial responsibilities.
Whether you pay rent, make regular car payments, or pay your utilities every month, these can't be changed. Regardless of how much money you bring in, they will be there. Ensuring you know the total of all your monthly outgoings will help you recognize how much you can afford to regularly pay off your loan debt.
2. Budget Accordingly
Making a tie is wonderfully to acknowledging your responsibilities. But, if you've never made a proper one before, use the following tips and tricks.
3. Write Down Your Income
By income we mean after any deductions like Social Security, 401(k), and similar. In other words, you need to know your net income.
For those of you who have irregular incomes (freelancers or part-time employment), there are plenty of tips online to help you manage this. Find out more here.
4. Record Your Spending
Split your spending into categories such as "groceries", "health", "transport", and anything else that applies to you. Then, you can record each payment in the various categories to help you realize where your money truly goes.
It's easier to start by listing all your fixed expenses and working from there.
5. Set Goals
In this case, your goal should be to repay your payday loan but, of course, you can add other financial goals. Some popular ones include:
- Saving for a vacation
- Saving for a wedding
- Saving for a home remodel
- Saving for a home deposit
- Saving for a new computer or games console
6. Regularly Revise Your Budget
No two months are the same so you should make sure to revisit your budget structure regularly. Preferably once a month.
7. Set Up Automatic Repayments
Once you have created your budget, you should set up automatic loan repayments. This way, you don't need to think about it at all. The money will just flow out of your bank account at the same time every month/week. People have found this to be the number one way to pay back their Kentucky payday loans responsibly.
8. Know Your Options
If you happen to run into difficulties when repaying your loan, there are ways to get yourself out of the sticky situation. Try the following:
- 30-day hold — Some lenders will allow you to stop repaying for 30 days if you hit a bump in the road.
- Longer repayments — Extending the term can significantly help you repay it by lowering the weekly/monthly amount.
How To Get A Kentucky Payday Loan
Now that you know exactly how to repay your Kentucky payday loan responsibly, it's time you know how to acquire one in the first place. Luckily, the process is quick and simple since we've managed to streamline considerably over the years.
Just follow this step-by-step guide and a payday loan in Kentucky will be yours in no time:
- Go to FastPaydayLoansOfKentuckyLLC.com. by clicking the link.
- Fill in the required quick online request form. We ask for basic information only so it should take no more than 5 minutes.
- Once you submit the form, a loan representative from your closest Fast Payday Loans of Kentucky LLC storefront will give you a call. They will explain the rest of the process and discuss the required documents.
- Bring your driver's license (or a different form of state-issued ID), your most recent paystub, and a blank check from your checking account to your closest storefront.
- When you arrive, a loan representative will evaluate the loan amount you qualify for.
- The loan representative will then explain the remaining parts of the application procedure.
- Once you've finished the process, you will leave with the cash you need!
The Bottom Line
You are more than ready to repay your Kentucky payday loan responsibly. Just get in touch if you need a hand getting started with the application process.
When considering how to repay your payday loan, let us help.